June 29, 2011

Travel Inspired Wedding Ideas: The Wedding

So it's Wednesday, and I spent most of the day at the pool. Sadly, I don't own a pool, but a good friend of mine has a fabulous community pool in her neighborhood. With a whole separate adult pool - no kids running amuck! We even jumped into the deep end like kids. Simply marvelous. It's totally the way to survive the Texas heat.

Hence my late post today. This wedding is pretty much everything I can envision for a travel themed wedding. I simply love every last bit. It was first featured on Style Me Pretty almost 2 years ago but the style is just amazing! I LOVE IT.

Photos by Erin Hearts Court. You can also follow the blog of the bride, Holly, at Nothing but Bonfires.






Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...