June 1, 2011

Lemon Yellow Wedding Ideas: Centerpieces & Cakes

There are so many fresh and inviting ways to use the color yellow in your wedding. I'm especially loving the lemon yellow color. Each uses the same color, but each has a distinct look. I thought I'd share some lemon yellow wedding centerpieces and wedding cake ideas today.





Love, love, love the use of lemons! So simple, and yet so lovely.

Photos by Jose Villa via Once Wed


And cakes! I know that the thought of a yellow cake can seem a little crazy, since most wedding cakes tend to be white, but why not think outside the box? I absolutely love how all of these cakes incorporated the color yellow, whether it be as the base fondant or as an accent color with a flower. Yellow can look soooo pretty!


Photo by I am Baker



Photo by Amanda for Millie Holloman


Happy Wedding Wednesday!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...