June 27, 2011

Styled Board: Travel Inspired Wedding Ideas

So it's the last week of June. Where did this month go!? 

As I was thinking about what to feature this week, I remember how when I was a kid, it was around this time of the year and my family and I would go on vacation. Travel to a cool location or just take some time off to be together. So that got me to thinking about a travel themed wedding. And not just any travel themed wedding, but one with a bit of a vintage twist. Think airmail envelopes, old suitcases, globes, maps and stamps! I love it. I can't wait to share everything this week. Stay tuned for more!

First row: Photo via The Bride's Cafe; Photo via My Wedding Concierge
Second Row: Photo by Erin Hearts Court; Photo by Brooke Schwab via Snippet & Ink
Third Row: Picnic via Citified; Travel via Brown Eyed Julie
Fourth Row: photo via Flickr; Stamps via Anthropologie

Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? Or where would you love to go on vacation?

Happy Monday!

Photo credits were a bit tricky this week, if you see a photo that was improperly credited, please let me know and I will fix it. Many photos are found via Pinterest - please pin from a permalink, this helps to give proper photo credit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...