June 10, 2011

Summer Picnic Wedding Ideas: Flowers and Favors

Sometimes I wish I had a green thumb. I wish I could plant flowers and have them flourish. However, I have a decidedly brown thumb. Or perhaps, a black thumb. My mom is a gardener by hobby and has a lovely garden. We kind of struggle to keep the grass green. I've accepted the fact that the summer just kills the lawn in Texas, especially since we have watering regulations due to drought conditions.

But I wish I knew flowers.

I have a huge appreciation for pretty flowers and some of my favorites are peonies, dahlias, and anemones. There are probably others, but I don't know their names.

Here are a few floral and favor ideas that would complement a summer picnic wedding!


Photo via Once Wed

Photo found on Pinterest

Photo via Rebekah Gough






Photo via ThinkRunway

Happy Friday! Have a delicious weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous bouquets, and I love those berry favors! Don't worry, you're not the only one with a brown thumb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...