June 23, 2011

Brunch Wedding Ideas: Chalkboard Menu Inspiration

If I could do it all over again, with the knowledge I have now, I think our wedding day would have gone like this: small ceremony with our closest friends and family and then BRUNCH! Although, I must say that I loved every minute of our wedding and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Our reception was so so so fun and the dance floor was never empty. So perhaps brunch and a dance party? Sounds good to me!

So there's just something about chalkboard menus. And for a brunch wedding, I think having a chalkboard menu would be perfect.




Photo via Catch My Party

Photo via Pinterest





Okay, now I'm hungry. Again!

Have a delicious Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the chalkboard display! It is so warm and welcoming and instantly reminds me of some special food ensemble. Love your roundup! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me with this week of brunch-John and I have been having breakfast for dinner almost every night this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...