June 9, 2011

Summer Picnic Wedding Inspiration: Stationery

Paper and typography are two of my favorite things. I think sometimes that maybe I should have majored in graphic design in college. Alas, I don't think it was offered or you had to go through the art department or something. 

Nowadays I get my fill from looking at the wonderful invitations and paper goods that talented artists have created. These are perfect examples of what you can do for your summer picnic wedding. I'm thinking casual, but still gorgeous stationery, suited perfectly to fit your personality.

Photos by Leigh Miller via Once Wed



Photo via Serendipity

Photo via 42 Pressed


Map Invitation by The Left Handed Calligrapher; Photo by Catie Ronquillo

Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE paper and topography too! And I often wish I would have studied more of what I love now when I was in college. How much we grow and change {in 10 years} xo Samantha
    ps. Is it possible that I am your first follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total sucker for paper-there are few things more delicious than a gorgeous font or letter pressed invitations! My best friend is a stationary buyer, and she's always sending me things she thinks I'll love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...