June 24, 2011

Brunch Wedding Ideas: Drink Bars

It's Friday! After Monday's chain of events, I didn't think I'd be so happy to see Friday! Cocktail anyone?

Speaking of cocktails, since the focus has totally been on the food, why not include the drinks too? I love these delicious drink bar ideas. From juices to mimosas (the perfect brunch drink), why not have a fun drink bar for your brunch wedding? It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?


Photo via Pinterest


 
Photo via The Party Dress

Photo via Southern Living

Photo via The Party Dress


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure there's anything more delicious than a mimosa! Hope you'll enjoy one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...