June 28, 2011

Travel Inspired Wedding Ideas: Attire

Speaking of traveling...Has anyone else seen the show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? If you haven't it's worth a look. Or a gawk. It pretty much blew my mind and captured my attention for a few episodes. Not really sure if it was in a good or bad way...

But onto today's post! Attire. My thoughts were focused on a couple taking off after their ceremony or reception and jet-setting. So while I love me the Amsale wedding dresses I've posted, I think that the bride would change into a shorter dress for ease of traveling. As I was perusing photos, I found a lot of the dresses I was drawn to were also City Hall weddings. Just like Carrie and Big in Sex and the City. I just loved her City Hall dress. I mean, I totally adored the Vivienne Westwood dress, too, but the short dress at City Hall was much more them.

And I totally believe in finding a wedding dress that is YOU. And attire that reflects HIM. 




Photos via Amsale

Photo by Deidre Lynn



Photo via Coco+Kelly



Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love a sweet short gown! And My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings-a total trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...