May 24, 2011

Succulents Wedding Inspiration: Dresses

When I think of a wedding with succulents, I imagine a certain type of dress. On the one hand, I see lacy dresses with intricate lace details. I also see dresses with a mermaid type fit. When I scoured the web for images of weddings with succulents, these were also the type of dresses I found most often. I think any of these dresses would be lovely with a succulent themed wedding.






Photo by Jasmine Star

What dress is your favorite? What kind of dress would you where?

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I love dresses. Love love love wedding dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gowns are just gorgeous-and you're right, I always see them paired with succulents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...