May 9, 2011

Style Board: Barn Wedding Inspiration

Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great Mother's Day Weekend!

This week I thought that I'd drum up some inspiration for a barn wedding. I've been scouring the internet for all kinds of images that show how fabulous and fun a barn wedding could be. I'll totally admit it though, I'm a city girl. The idea of a barn didn't excite me at first, but after seeing what people have done with a simple barn, and transformed it into a gorgeous space for a beautiful wedding or special event, I was sold. I'd totally want a barn wedding!!

So to start your Monday off right, here's a Barn Wedding Style Board.


First row: Barn Dinner via apartment34.blogspot.com; Mason Jars via Style Me Pretty
Wedding dress via simplypix.tumblr.com
Second row: Barn via The Knot; Flowers via Pinterest
Third row: Barn reception via The Knot; Hay Bale Seating via Wedding Channel 

If you see a photo with improper credit, please let me know and I'll link it up to the correct source.

Stay tuned this week as all different aspects of a Barn Wedding are deconstructed and shared!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This is so similar to a shoot we are doing next month :) I love barns. There's just something so pretty about em. Great inspiration here, love! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...