May 13, 2011

Barn Wedding: Flowers

Flowers fit for a barn wedding. There are so many different things to do with flowers for a wedding, but when I think specifically about a barn wedding, I love the idea of soft, natural colors and textures. I'm loving the following flowers arrangements.

I love the incorporation of berries in this bouquet.



This bride as a very simple bouquet of anemones (I think) and it's just lovely.

{Photo by Jason Keefer via Once Wed}

I love these low table arrangements of white and green and yellow flowers.

{Photo found on Budget Savvy Bride}

Poppies are the perfect complement to this Northern California barn wedding.


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...