May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Wedding Inspiration: Floral & Favors

Cinco de Mayo may technically be over, but there's still the weekend to celebrate. And with Cinco de Mayo falling on a Saturday next year, here's some floral and favor inspiration to get you through the day.

I love these beautiful flowers from Maya & Dave's wedding photographed by Love Ala. I love when brides go for a bright and colorful bouquet.




I love the organic feeling of this bouquet and flower girl pomander from this Mexican Rodeo Wedding on Green Wedding Shoes by Ashley Maxwell. And it's genius to have used cups to spell out "Amor" and hold flowers.



I love this beautiful combination of fresh flowers and paper flowers from this Fiesta Inspiration shoot on Green Wedding Shoes.


DIY Patron favors found on Ruffled Blog

 

Super awesome DIY Pinata Favors also found on Ruffled Blog.


Isn't this bottled Mexican Hot Cocoa cute and delicious? Recipe from My Recipes.


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words on the Utterly Engaged blog! Absolutely loving all the inspiration all over your blog. Seriously, could that flower girl's dress be any cuter? And I totally want to steal the succulents and flower idea in the monogram cups plus the favors in crates and suitcases. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very original and cute! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and wonderful pictures, I used this as inspiration on a post on my blog (www.wedinmexico.org), which features destination weddings to Mexico. Please take a look! Also you can find me on Twitter @wedinmexico.org.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...