July 18, 2011

Style Board: Bohemian Chic Wedding

Happy Monday y'all!

Today I'm celebrating our second wedding anniversary! I can't believe that it's already been two years, it has gone by so quickly. Sometimes I think that it's only our first anniversary. We celebrated by taking a trip down to San Antonio. We ate great food, we had fun at SeaWorld, went on a Riverwalk cruise, and had a great dinner on the Riverwalk.

How was y'alls weekend?

This week, I'm featuring Bohemian Chic wedding ideas. I love the colorful vibe!






First row: photo via Hostess Blog; photo by Joyeuse Photography
Second row: photo via CraftZine; photo via Elizabeth Anne Designs
Third row: photo via Ruffled; photo via Pinterest
Fourth row: photo via 100 Layer Cake; photo via Pinterest

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had such a wonderful weekend with your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...