July 21, 2011

Bohemian Chic Wedding Inspiration: Stationery

The interview was today. That's why I haven't posted until this afternoon. I'm feeling good about it. In all honesty, this was probably the first job interview that I've actually been excited about. So much so that I had a hard time falling asleep. I'm really hoping that my personality and passion showed through in the interview. It would not only be awesome to work there, but it would also help with the finances. We'd be able to SAVE money (for a rainy day and for future vacations) and have a little more wiggle room to play with. So please, if you pray, think good thoughts, send good vibes, or whatever the case may be, I'll truly appreciate it!!

Onto the stationery that is perfect for a bohemian chic wedding:



Photo by kzphoto via Once Wed


Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...