July 19, 2011

Bohemian Chic Wedding Inspiration: Dresses

So I applied for this job and I have an interview on Thursday! Part of me is so nervous because this is the first "real" interview that I've been able to get since my last position. I used to work in the publishing industry, and before you start thinking it might have been something glamourous like The Devil Wears Prada, I used to work in the textbook publishing industry. Totally different. And while the job paid my bills, I just wasn't passionate about it. When I relocated to Texas and was told I couldn't keep my job, well, I wasn't heartbroken or anything.

However, I think that working there kind of put my skills in a box. With their very industry specific job titles, finding another job out here has been less than easy! I'm pretty sure that when my resume is skimmed by the HR person, I get passed over because they just read job titles. At least that's what I think. So I'm super excited about the opportunity, but I also don't want to mess it up. I haven't been on an interview (that I really wanted) in almost five years. 5 YEARS. So if you have any advice for interviewing success, please share!

When I think Bohemian, I think independent and unique. Unlike the "norm". So when searching for some dress ideas, I came upon these beauties. Flowing and simple.




via Etsy

I couldn't help but share this photo when I spotted it. It's the gorgeous Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, in a beautiful flowing dress. Wouldn't this make the perfect bohemian chic wedding dress? Simple, yet oh so fabulous!


Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the interview-how exciting! You're going to be stellar-just be yourself and they'll love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...