August 1, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love

Please excuse the delay in blogging as I flew in from San Francisco this morning. I think I prefer flying to the West Coast much more than coming back in this direction. I woke up at 4:30am California time, caught a 6:00am flight with a layover in Salt Lake City, and made it to Dallas at 1:30pm. And I still feel like I've been hit by a semi. I'm trying to rest up as much as possible since my second interview for the job I'd love is tomorrow morning.

However, if you are looking for a fabulous date night movie, go check out Crazy Stupid Love. I LOVED IT! Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling were wonderful, I loved Emma Stone's part, and the weaving of the story was just stellar. I loved how it all came together. I think it's been a while since there has been a quality romantic comedy/drama. 


This week's theme will be revealed tomorrow!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. wishing you tons of lucks in your interview!!! dying to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...