September 20, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday: Simple Black Pumps with Flair

How simple are these, but so gorgeous?

Typically, I don't much care for black shoes for a wedding, but these are just lovely. And they would definitely work post-wedding for any occasion requiring shoes with a little extra "something".

And I'm just thinking about how instead of buying brand new wedding shoes, you could do this with an already broken in pair of shoes. Breaking in my wedding shoes was a pain, and I ended up wearing flip flops once the ceremony was over!


Source: None via Bessie on Pinterest


Have a fabulous week! Anyone doing anything fun?

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up-I'm also not usually a fan of black shoes, but these are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...