September 14, 2011

Engagement Session: Evening Glam

I think Polyvore has become one of my new favorite sites on the web. It's been super fun to think up outfit ideas, and I thought it would be perfect for planning an engagement session outfit. Sometimes it's hard to think of what to wear. And the possibilities are almost endless.

Playing around in Polyvore brought me back to the days when I played with paper dolls as a kid. I used to try on all the different fashions. So fun!

I thought I'd start off with a look that perfect for the fashionista, who loves a little bling and ruffles.

Evening Glam





If you had an engagement session, what did you wear?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, and with such a look! John and I have so many formal headshots that we've always talked about doing a (super-tasteful) bedroom shoot-think oversized sleepshirts and boxers, while John is still biking 40 miles every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...