September 21, 2011

Mixed not Matched Bridesmaids Dresses

For our wedding, I totally had the idea that I'd pick a dress color and have my bridesmaids choose their own style of dress. Sadly, in spite of my best efforts to give them a choice, they deferred to me. And my idea of bridesmaids with mixed dresses evaporated. It's okay because they still looked fabulous.

I came across this photo on Green Wedding Shoes, and it's the perfect picture of what I had once envisioned. 


What do you you think about mixed not matched bridesmaids dresses?

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute! Since I'm a complete control freak I don't know if I could pull it off, but I love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...