April 26, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome! I finally decided to start my own blog that will feature stylish ideas, current trends, and classic must-haves for your wedding. My obsession with weddings started when I planned my own wedding in 2009. Since then, I've been a huge fan of all things wedding inspiration, wedding photography, wedding stationery, and unique wedding ideas.

With the royal wedding coming up in a matter of days, I wanted to be able to jump in and finally start sharing my thoughts and ideas on everything related to weddings! I think there's going to be a huge shift in wedding style with Wills & Kate's upcoming nuptials. And I can't wait to see how it unfolds!

xoxo,
Catie of Greer Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...